Saturday, May 23, 2009

After the couple of blogs I read from other people, I realized that people are scared to talk about the truth. I know that I have a couple of people that REALLY want to know what this is about, so if you are weak in the stomach and don't want to hear about it then, A) you probably shouldn't do this thing, or B) you probably shouldn't read anymore.
I should explain my main purpose for doing this. It has NOTHING to do with wait loss. In fact, I've been wanting to do a cleanse since I was like 18. With the whole swine flu crap, my school turned off their water fountains (don't ask) and hence I wasn't drinking my normal 90oz of water a day. Since then, I'm all off kilted. My whole face has broken out including my back and shoulders. I look horrible. My cousin did the cleanse but only for like 3days. She said since it removes all the toxins in your system, it'd probably help my acne issue. Anyway...
This morning I did the salt water "bath." After not having a BM last night with the lax tea, I was waiting to see how today would really go. I had my last "semi solid" BM at 9 am. From that pt on it was like turning on a freakin' hose... not joking. They say that you should wait an hour before going anywhere after the salt bath, and they're right. Though I wasn't in any emergency situation!
I started the lemonade at around 11am during my morning of yard work. It's good, just a bit sweet. I'm really craving solid food now. I'm attempting to post pictures that I took this morning in a bathing suit. Please keep in mind that I have a pic of Facebook of what I look like recently in a swimsuit, and the pics I'm going to post are 120% completely unflattering.


Any encouraging words are more than appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, I was mildly concerned as I read through this, intrigued enough to google the ingredients, and well-wishing enough to give you a little good luck message :)

    I'm sure it will turn out fabulous.

    ReplyDelete