Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 2

Yesterday I wanted FOOD SO BADLY!! I gave in and ate 6 pieces of spinach. That was it. Last night, I finished everything up and woke up in the middle of the night to pee (for the 100th time). I did everything the same this morning, but this time didn't have a BM til noon. Hopefully today will be better, though we're having a huge party for my grandma... big juice steaks, potatoes and salad. I'm jealous.

I realized that I haven't really mentioned what I'm consuming so:
At night, a laxative tea (or dieter's tea)
In the morning, 32oz of warm water with 2tea of salt (I think I'm drinking a huge margarita with tons of salt on the rim. Jen told me to drink it as if I was pounding a keg stand... and if I stand in front of the mirror, it's like peer pressure)
During the day I drink 6-8 lemonades:
10oz of water
2 tbl of fresh squeezed lemon juice (half a lemon)
2 tbl of GRADE B Maple syrup (it's like $16 at HEB)- there are more minerals in Grade B then Grade A
A pinch of Cheyenne Pepper
I put ice in it cause I like it cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment